Philip Morris International has undergone the biggest transformation in its history: Thanks to the ingenuity and perseverance of the group’s employees, the company has developed smoke-free products that are a better alternative to cigarettes – and has also created a culture within its teams that supports change and ultimately future growth and success.
Learn how you transform and innovate a business in volatile times and what that means for you as a leader in our nushu insights with Karolina Vozgirdaite, Director Consumer Experience and member of PMI’s Management Board:
- How to empower and inspire employees to transform and innovate in unsteady times?
- How to build a transformation and innovation culture? How to ensure consistency in strategy in uncertain times?
- Which roles do you need to fulfil as a leader in order to successfully drive the transformation process?
- Different generations with different needs: How do I integrate all of them into the transformation process?
- Why is the implementation of a purpose crucial in order to drive the transformation process?
This event will be in English, we look forward to seeing you! You will receive a confirmation email from us, in which you will also find a calendar entry with all relevant information. It’s best to add it directly so that you don’t miss this exciting session!